Amani has set out to deliver an impeccable, exclusive and relaxing environment where guests can switch off from the stressing routines and connect with their mind, body and soul. During this unprecedented time, we are still working for the safety and wellbeing of our guests as a top priority.
Our place is following the latest available guidelines from WTO, government officials, and local health authorities.
For those concerned about upcoming bookings at Amani, we remain on-hand to assist you. Please don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com if you need help with your travel plans.
Throughout this difficult time, we would like to thank you all for your continued support and send wishes of good health.
Our mission for health and safety is "to be the safest and WHO standards-compliant luxury hotel in Zanzibar."
Amos Wambugu - General Manager
The Key Steps Amani is Taking to meet our mission
For our Guests
- Perfect restaurant layout to ensure at least 2m between tables or more.
- Hand sanitizer available to all guests on arrival, as well as in restrooms and on-demand.
- Restaurant and beach bar tables, chairs, and operating equipment sanitized after each guest has vacated and before new guests take their place.
- Single use per customer cutlery, crockery and glassware. Removed from the premises for sanitization before re-use
- All public spaces, pool area, SPA, and facilities sanitized after use and between sittings.
For our Staff
- Professionally trained in post-pandemic etiquette.
- Temperature screened before each shift.
- 7 point health questionnaire completed pre-shift.
- Appropriate PPE for area of operations.
- Very regular hand sanitisation procedures and management.